Saturday, April 23, 2011

Topics For Discussion: Gentleman

Ok So...... First of all there SHOULD be no such thing as a perfect gentleman or a way a man should act. I think its sexist and wrong. There should just be a way for a human to act and treat someone with respect and decency without setting a guideline. And SECOND of all, whatever existed of that, doesn't exist anymore. I'm so glad. I HATE that whole stupid, guys should act like this or like that or blah blah blah. NO! A Girl should like me for me, whether I act stupid, dumb, crazy, wild or like to grab her butt in public. As long as I don't disrespect her than everything is all good. I think that whole, no I won't curse in front of you thing or like.... well whatever it is Gentleman do thing is so dumb. As far as my relationships, I honestly call my girls "b****" and "ho" all the time. Like.... in a cute way. I don't say it with hate or disrespect, I actually say it very playfully and they always laugh and realize that. They like that I have that comfort level and treat them as if they were my friend, and I can joke with them the same way I do with anyone else. But at the same time they wont accept disrespect from me and I know when is appropriate to make those kinds of jokes and when it isn't. Some of you may not think its cool to call them that, but you simply don't understand my relationship with people.
Just Treat people how you want to be treated. I don't believe in any standard or set of rules or etiquette for people to act, except for just being a good person. Treat your girl with respect and love, act and be who you are and if she doesn't like you for that than.... yo she isn't the girl for you and you need to get rid of her lol find a girl who you can joke with and be her friend before anything. Thats just my opinion and views on things though. Thoughts???